Build your Bi-Wire or Bi-Amp speaker cable from the ground up choosing length, plug type (each end) and sleeving. These cables are handmade to order to your exact requirements to suit a range of budgets and equipment input/out differences.
- Custom handmade to order
- 100% Australian Made wire
- 100% copper conductors
- Flexible silicone 'pants' replace old heatshrink style
- Thousands of combinations to suit budget, aesthetics and equipment requirements
- NB Speaker Cables branded
- Wire Manufactured in Australia
- Comprising of 50 x 0.25mm conductors for a nominal area of 2.5mm (or 14 AWG)
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) to AS1125 Standards
- Insulated with RoHS Compliant PVC to AS3808 Standards
- Electrical Resistance – 8 ohm/km @ 20c
- Insulation thickness - 0.8mm
- Sheath thickness – 1.1mm
- Overall Outer Diameter – 11.2mm
- 20kg per 100m (wire only)
For standard 2 core speaker cables, click here.
For more information on each option, head over to our "Custom Speaker Cable Build Guide" found here.
Cables are sold as each. As there may be different requirements for each cable, we offer them individually. A standard stereo system (Front Right and Front Left speakers) will require you building and adding 2x cables to your cart.
We're working on functionality that updates the cable images with your selections but it's proving difficult so be mindful that for now, the images shown are stock images and don't represent your cable choice.
(1m Bi-Wire Speaker Cable with Banana Plugs shown)