"Intelligence is not a privilege, it's a gift. And you use it for the good of mankind."
- Dr Octopus
For those of you that have been following us for a while, you have followed our little bi-wire/bi-amp journey. Unfortunately, the previous wire used in our Dr Octopus bi-wire cables has been discontinued. Fortunately, we've sourced a near identical replacement!
Can be upgraded with Krix plugs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out pricing.
The black sleeve is standard but we can do just about any colour you can think of. Flick us an email and we can discuss some options.
The Boring Stuff:
- Wire Manufactured in Australia
- Cable handmade in Australia
- Comprising of 50 x 0.25mm conductors for a nominal area of 2.5mm (or 14 AWG)
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) to AS1125 Standards
- Insulated with RoHS Compliant PVC to AS3808 Standards
- Electrical Resistance – 8 ohm/km @ 20c
- Insulation thickness - 0.8mm
- Sheath thickness – 1.1mm
- Overall Outer Diameter – 11.2mm
- 20kg per 100m (wire only)
Available in lengths up to 15m with regular banana plugs. For lengths longer than 15m, please contact us.
We can do any length you choose, ie 5.25m. Lengths rounded up to the nearest metre. Ie for a 5.25m length, select 6m. Just send us an email at the time of order with your name or order number and we will make sure they're made correctly.
Price is per cable.
(1m cable shown)