***NOW INCLUDES THE OPTION FOR STEREO RCA'S (PHONO CABLES) AND STEREO XLR CABLES. SEE THE NOTES AROUND STEREO CABLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILD GUIDE***
If there's one thing we love as audio/home theatre junkies, it's tidy cabling! After many requests and custom orders. we felt it was time to add bundled interconnects to our standard range. Instead of running each individual cable loosely, you now have the option to bundle them up to really tidy up the cables behind your equipment.
We understand that requirements will vary based on your system so we've also added the option to change the "split" at each end to make sure we can reach each of your input/outputs.
Stereo cables are offered in our standard range of colours however 3, 5 and 7 bundle options are only available in black sleeve due to stocked sleeving constraints but as always, we can do custom builds for an extra cost so contact us if you'd to look at your options.
We can do any length you choose, ie 5.25m. Lengths rounded up to the nearest metre. Ie for a 5.25m length, select 6m. Just send us an email at the time of order with your name or order number and we will make sure they're made correctly.
- Plug Type: Start by selecting plug type, RCA or XLR. This will apply to both ends (RCA one end and XLR the other can be done as a custom cable). All plugs have a black ring but we can do different coloured rings (up to 5 different colours), contact us for more info.
- Bundle Quantity: Select how many cables you want in the bundle. Currently offered in 2, 3, 5 and 7 bundles as these are the most common arrangements for home theatre. Custom quantities and any more than 7 will require a custom order.
- Length: This is the overall length of the cable including the splits. Currently offered in 1m, 2m, and 3m lengths for 3, 5 and 7 bundles and lengths from 1m-15m in Stereo variations. For longer lengths or custom lengths, please contact us.
- Labelling: This adds DYMO labels to each end to easily identify cables instead of using "trial and error" or a multimeter (see attached images for an example). Enter each label separated by a comma ie "FL, FR, C" etc. Please keep the labels to 4 letters each. Not required for Stereo cables as a red and black plug will be used one each end.
- Split Length: This is the length of the split at each end of the cable. The best way to calculate this is to measure the length between the 2 farthest inputs on each device (see attached image) and multiply it by 1.75. Ie, if the length between the two inputs is 300mm, the split would be 525mm. This gives enough slack to reach each input and not put too much pressure on the plugs but also keeps things as neat as possible. This will be larger on amplifiers but generally quite tight on the AVR end. We will make this a minimum 150mm if a lower figure is inputted. If in doubt, more is better! Please also make sure to put the unit type as well (ie mm, cm, inches etc). Contact us if you need help with this. Alterations to cables for incorrect values will be charged accordingly.
As of December 2023, we have added the option for Stereo RCAs (phono cables) and Stereo XLR cables. These cables come standard with 1x black ring and 1x red ring plug at each end (example in product images) so there's no need to select the "Labelling" option in the builder. You're still welcome to select a "split length", but if left blank the split length will be approx. 100mm. Currently, we cannot offer ground wires with our stereo cables but we're working on it!
- Custom handmade to order
- 100% Australian Made wire
- Screened Audio Cable offering very high EMI resistance
- Neutrik (or REAN by Neutrik) plugs on all offerings
- NB Speaker Cables branded
- Wire Manufactured in Australia
- 16/0.20mm (0.5mm) Copper Conductors
- 80% Copper Braided Screening
- Highly flexible 5V90 PVC Screening
- Overall Wire Diameter 5.6mm